Interclub Racquetball Ladder
We are currently testing a new online challenge ladder in the Edmonton area. This is a city wide challenge ladder and is open to men, women and juniors (12 years and over) of all skill levels. Joining the Edmonton Interclub Challenge ladder through the R2 Sports online system will allow you to contact opponents, schedule matches, record results and see your ladder standing. Registration is FREE for Alberta Racquetball Association (ARA) members. And you must be a member in good standing with the ARA to join. Please call Kaitlyn Landeryou at 403-744-5229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any glitches or have difficulty using the challenge ladder.
How to join the challenge ladder:
- Follow this direct link to the Edmonton Interclub Challenge Ladder or go to r2sports.com Select Event Search in the top right corner. Search Sport: Racquetball; Event Type: Challenge Ladder; Country: Canada. Then select: Edmonton Interclub
- Enter your user ID and password. Please note: if you have been an ARA member at any time during the past five years you should have a profile in the system. If you don't know your user ID or password please request a new one. Follow the link on the R2 site, find your name and reset your password. R2 Sports will send you an email. When you have received the confirmation email please return to r2sports.com and register.
- Select Divisions to enter. ie Men's Open/A, Men's B/C, Men's Recreational, Women's, Juniors
Please note: If you need help registering, please call Kaitlyn Landeryou at 403-744-5229 or email email@example.com. She can help you reset your user name and password and/or complete the registration process for you.
How the challenge ladder works:
- Follow this direct link to the Edmonton Interclub Challenge Ladder or go to r2sports.com and search for the Edmonton Interclub Challenge ladder. (Select Event Search in the top right corner. Search Sport: Racquetball; Event Type: Challenge Ladder; Country: Canada. Then select: Edmonton Interclub Select Challenge at the top of the page).
- Select Challenge at the top of the page. Login and send a request to your opponent.
- R2 sports will send an email to your opponent. When your opponent accepts the challenge you can call and book a court or play during your normal league time.
- Meet your opponent and play. You have the option of playing a match (two games to 15 and a tiebreaker to 11) or a single game to 15 points whichever you and your opponent agree to.
- After you play the match/game the winner will enter the results by following the email link sent by R2 Sports to report the score. (It's the win that counts not the score so don't get upset if someone puts in the wrong score by a point or two).
- R2 sports will display the scores, add them to your profile and move you up or down on the ladder.
Please note: you should be able to submit multiple challenges. Please test things out and let us know how things are going. It is a new program and has a few glitches so please let Kaitlyn Landeryou know at 403-744-5229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any so we can fix them.
February 3 - 5, 2017
Bruce Robinson Project Management Ltd. Calgary Open & Racquetball Canada Selection Event
University of Calgary
Iwaasa Claims Bronze at Junior Worlds
Congratulations to Alexis Iwaasa who placed 3rd in the Girl's Under 16 Singles Division at the Junior World Championships in San Luis Potosí, Mexico!